– You will regularly receive a monthly Notice of Billing indicating your water consumption immediately after reading of the water meter.
2. PENALTY CHARGE
– A ten percent (10%) Penalty Charge is imposed if your water bill is not paid on the Due Date indicated in your Notice of Billing.
3. GRACE PERIOD
– To avoid paying the ten percent (10%) Penalty Charge, a 10-day Grace Period is provided to enable you to settle your water bill, which shall start from receipt of your Notice of Billing.
4. DUE DATE
– The Notice of Billing served to you will be due for payment ten (10) Days from its reading date. If the due date falls on Saturday, Sunday, or Holiday, the water bill will be due for payment on the following working day.
5. DISCONNECTION DATE
– Your water service will be disconnected if your water bill is not paid five (5) days after the due date.
6. 48-HOUR RECONNECTION
– If your water service is disconnected but you managed to settle the overdue water bill within Forty-Eight (48) Hours from disconnection date, you are exempted from paying the Reconnection Fee of P500.00.
– June 1 , 2006
– June 11 , 2006
– June 16 , 2006
48-Hour Reconnection Date
– June 18 , 2006